Spring is coming! I can feel it. The light is longer and stronger, the trees are budding, the air just smells fresh. I LOVE spring. I had the chance to get in some good walks this weekend, and enjoy the fact that it's nearly here. And spring is glorious in Washington. Today we saw a couple of cherry trees starting to bloom, some daffodils are out, I've seen crocus the last few days, and leaves for my favorite, tulips. It won't be long....
I've been drowning at home and work this last week plus, and hope it ends on Tuesday. I leave for NY late that afternoon, to work our Film and Video Festival. That's always crazy, but I'm looking forward to it, as at least it's different. I'm there for a week. When I get back, it's supposed to be peak blooming time for the cherry blossoms, so I think I'll walk into work one morning to try to catch them and the National Tulip Library. Then that weekend, I head to CT for some family visits. I can't wait to get to the coast! I just want to hear the tides and explore the critters in the tide pools. THAT I miss very very much. But spring is coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment