Bree is just over two now. She's the most active toddler I've ever seen--I don't know how Kelly does it. But Bree likes Aunt Amy's and Uncle Greg's place. We have FISH. Bree gets to help feed the FISH a treat. We often have pumpkin bread, but it was OK that we didn't this time. But, we have a BIG GREEN BALL. Bree's only been here a couple of times, Thanksgiving being the last time, but she absolutely knows where the two fish tanks are, where the fish food is kept, and where the big green ball lives.
The ball is a source of endless amusement for Bree, because, with mom's help, she can bounce on it. And bouncing, like jumping, is fun.



Then I was off to NYC for our Film + Video Festival. That was an insane week--9 straight days between DC and NY, nearly 100 hours, mostly work for the regular office. Needless to say, I'm done today and crashed hard. But I did walk the Brooklyn Bridge, and will make that my next post. And spring is here, so I'm hoping to walk to work on Friday morning to see the cherry blossoms and tulip garden, so I'll share those soon too.
No comments:
Post a Comment