Thursday, October 15, 2009
And She's Off!
Well, it's an odd morning -- must be the rain. I woke with a headache, and then my stomach started acting up. So I scrapped my plans to get a good hard workout in at the gym, and worked out at the house instead. So now I'm exercised and nearly packed, so nearly ready to go, despite my headache. Just a few things to finish, then off to the bus and to meet Wendy. And then the adventure begins! It's so funny how this all came together, and I'm ridiculously excited. Paella, wine, seafood. Amazing architecture of many influences. Flamenco, maybe some salsa. Gardens and walks. Intensive Spanish lessons. Did I mention seafood and wine? I'm not taking the laptop, but if I have access from the school, I'll certainly do a quick post and let you know how things are going. ¡Hasta pronto!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment