So this year is promising to be a bit more restrained that years past. However, it's not going to be without its adventures!
Minnesota was an unexpected trip, and next up, Chicago, is even more unexpected. However, that's going to be a blast! Chicago is a great town, it's probably near to 15 years since I've been there, and an old dear friend whom I haven't seen in more than 10 years is not only there, but gleefully said, 'Yes, come stay with me!'
So here's what I know and what I'm working on. We shall see! Because, of course, part of the fun is the adventure and part is seeing what drops into my place in the random nature of the universe.
March 25-28: Chicago
April: (probably mid-month) Tucson
April: (probably end month) NYC and Connecticut
May: Virginia Beach?
May: Toronto?
June: NYC
end-June/beginning-July: Istanbul? (although it's honestly not looking good, but I'm still hopeful!) And if not, perhaps Italy or the Dalmatian Coast?
August/September: NYC
fall: NPC -- Oregon? Vancouver? Seattle? all three?
Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together!
No comments:
Post a Comment