Just to keep you all from wondering, here's my schedule for the next few months, as I know it now. It may shift a bit, but you'll see why I'm concerned--it's busy. This will also give you a rough idea of when I'll be posting updates.....
May 17-21: a day with Mom and a day with Dad in Connecticut, then the office in New York City (work)
May 25-28: Lac St Jean, Québec, Canada (work)
June 7-12: Leiden, Netherlands (work)
June 13-21: Netherlands and Belgium (fun)
June 22-24: Paris, France (work)
July 14-18: Québec City, Québec, Canada (work)
July 19-26: Quito, Cuenca, and Guayaquil, Ecuador (work)
August 6-11: Little Bighorn, Montana (work-Journeys)
August 19-25: Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico (work)
?few days leave after?
September 21-25: Pendleton, Oregon (work)
?few days leave before?
2nd week October: Nashville, Tennessee (work)
October 22-27: Anchorage, Alaska (work)
November 12-18?: Cusco, Peru (work)
No comments:
Post a Comment