Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where in 2010?

As 2009 runs to its close, I'm stumped about my plans for next year! With the change in my job, my travel schedule is drastically different. I had some great opportunities last year, through carry-over and chance, and so I'll hope that there will be something else this year. I'm sure there will! The travel bug is hard to kick, despite the headaches of airports, suitcases, and jet lag. However, there are some interesting possibilities hanging out there....

Known:
Jan: NYC
Jan: Florida (Dawson family wedding, birthday, Christmas)
Several other trips to NYC throughout the year

Likely:
Feb: Minneapolis
April: Tucson (yeah miles and friends!)

Possible, but realistically, unlikely:
May: Croatia/Italy (Greg's bike trip)
June: Istanbul (last conference of the task force)
July: France (tagging along with the family one more time)

I've got several free tickets from mileage, and still have some leave to use. Greg doesn't really have much leave. I'm sure we'll figure something out though! Stay tuned.....

No comments: