Sunday, June 26, 2011

Factory Tours and Pretty Scenes

Wandering in Vermont.


Wine and fiddle train on the Green Mountain Railroad. Great way to start a trip!


The enrober machine at Lake Champlain Chocolates. Yum!


Yup. Ben & Jerry's. Had to do it. Tasty!!



They were actually making cheese at Cabot.


Amtrak stops in Waterbury -- good to know! These tracks are outside the station, also the place for Green Mountain Coffee. Below, the town square in Waterbury. I really fell in love with this little town.



Yes, I do love signs.


There were some lovely covered bridges too.




Through the bridges, to the water.



More great signs.


This is the river that the floating bridge spans. The bridge no longer floats, though, so doesn't take traffic. People do fish from it. And this means that the highway doesn't go through, so I had a lovely afternoon of wandering and trying to find my way back.

No comments: